2008 Mako 264 Center Console
Yacht price :
This beautiful ice blue Mako 264 Center Console has the power to handle heavy seas, the size and speed needed in open waters. Enjoy a smooth, dry ride in this tough Mako, which is designed to perfection.
- Stainless props
- Vacuflush head
- Salt and fresh water wash downs
- All new pumps for live well, bilge, and fish box.
- Twin Suzuki 200
- Lift stored
- 264 Center Console
- Orange Beach, AL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Saltwater Fishing
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 26 ft - 7.92 meter
- 9 ft 2 in - 2.8 meter
- Draft - max:
- 1 ft 8 in - 0.51 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 4500 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 200 (Individual), 400 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 194 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
With the power to handle heavy seas and the rugged, good looks MAKO is famous for, the 264 Center Console has the size and speed needed in open waters. Built in the MAKO tradition, it boasts a ÔøΩtougher-than-nailsÔøΩ disposition, a smooth, dry ride and a long list of standard equipment. An aggressive V hull is combined with a bow layout that offers maximum usable deck space without sacrificing storage. A one-piece, foam-injected fiberglass stringer grid enhances strength and rigidity. An optional, custom-matched aluminum trailer with oil bath hubs and sealed-circuit LED lights is also available. This may be our finest 26-foot center console yet.
- Length: 26' 0"
- Beam: 9' 2"
- Transom Height: 30"
- Max. Recommended HP each (Twin): 225 HP
- Max. Person Capacity: 11 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 3693 Lbs.
- Hull Weight (approx.): 4500 Lbs.
- Max. Cumulative Engine Weight: 1300 Lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 194 Gallons
- Deadrise: 21 degrees
- Draft: 20"
- Drink holders
- Forward console seat w/28-qt. insulated cooler w/overboard drain
- Console grab rail
- Console storage space w/ventilated door, stainless steel latch
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch, main power
- Recessed switch panel
- Recessed ignition switch
- Battery storage
- Dual battery rigging for twin engines
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- Console sink
- Glass windscreen
- Head enclosure w/molded headliner, porta potti, portlight
- Marine-grade wiring w/submersible connectors
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Leaning post backrest
- Drink box under console seat
- Bilge access hatch w/removable door
- Low-profile aluminum bow rail
- Bait prep station w/baitwell, tackle tray storage & sink
- Gunwale-mount rod holders w/custom logo
- Remote oil fill w/2-stroke engine pre-rig
- Port & starboard forward seats w/storage below
- Transom door w/latch
- Forward V-shaped bow seating provides easy anchor access
- Molded-in swim platform, port and starboard
- Under-gunwale rod storage, port and starboard, for 6 rods
- 20-gallon transom baitwell w/standpipe and overboard drain
- 35-gallon leaning post baitwell/bait station w/tackle storage, sink & 2 rod holders
- 64" fishbox, aft cockpit in-deck, insulated, w/overboard drain
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Composite construction throughout
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed and bonded 360 degrees
- Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" w/stainless steel fasteners
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO Deep V hull
- Recessed trim tabs
Max hp displayed as standard. Various engine options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please EMAIL Claire Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.